estatearabic.com Terms and Conditions
estatearabic.com is a website and application that provides information and services about the real estate market in Turkey. These Terms and Conditions apply to all users of the site.
The following important terms are defined as follows in these Terms and Conditions:
- “User” means any person who uses the estatearabic.com website or applications.
- “Content” means any information, data, text, image, video, or audio that is published on the estatearabic.com website or applications.
3. User Eligibility and Conduct
To use the estatearabic.com website or applications, you must be at least 18 years old and a citizen of the Republic of Turkey. You may not use the site or services for any of the following purposes:
- For illegal or harmful purposes
- To infringe the rights or property of others
- To spam or otherwise misuse the site
4. Use of the Site and Services
You may use the estatearabic.com website or applications in the following ways:
- Search and view information published on the site
- Complete forms on the site
- Submit questions or comments to the site
You may not use the estatearabic.com website or applications in the following ways:
- To disrupt or harm the site in any way
- To use the information of others without their permission
- To use the site or services in any way that is illegal or harmful
5. Ownership and Rights of Content
All content published on the estatearabic.com website or applications is owned by estatearabic.com. You may not reproduce, distribute, or otherwise use this content in any way.
6. Disclaimers and Warranties
estatearabic.com does not guarantee that the website or applications will be error-free or uninterrupted. You agree to accept the risks of using the site or services.
7. Payments and Fees
estatearabic.com is free to use. However, we may charge for certain features.
9. Term and Termination
Your right to use the estatearabic.com website or applications may be terminated by you at any time by terminating your account.
10. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of Turkey. Any disputes will be resolved in the courts of the Republic of Turkey.
We may update the estatearabic.com website or applications at any time. These changes may affect our Terms and Conditions. We recommend that you review our Terms and Conditions regularly.
These Terms and Conditions govern the use of the estatearabic.com website or applications. By agreeing to these terms, you represent that you understand and agree to comply with these terms.